Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Plax's Wife is Hot

I didn't realize Plax's wife was so hot. They showed a shot of her on TV each time Plax went to give her the ball he just caught for a NY Jets Touchdown. Which happened three times. I was watching the highlights and instead of being happy to see Plax hit his stride, I couldn't stop thinking about how how his wife is. She was with him before he went to jail. I wonder if she was faithful. If Plax keeps it up she better be.

 
Burress Caught Three TD Passes against the Chargers.
Each of those balls went to his hot wife in the stands. 

On another note, why is she allowed to keep those balls? Revis threw a ball into the crowd in the Monday Night Dolphin game but security came and took it away from the lucky fan. What's the big deal if a lucky fan gets to take home a game ball?

When I was young my dad caught a field goal from John Hall that sailed over the net used to stop balls from going into the crowd. Knowing the NFL and Meadowlands' stupid rules about this, he orchestrated this master plan to hide the ball from security. It involved other fans hiding it for us, passing it down, hiding it under the seat and so forth. Somehow the ball made it back to my dad and we took it home. Look at that. Jets fans working together to beat the system. I'm surprised no one decided to steal it for themselves. And who said Jets fans are all assholes?

No comments:

Post a Comment