Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Next up....

We have the Buffalo Bills for the second time in three weeks this Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Like Usual I will be in attendance. The Bills are looking like they're having their annual collapse right about this time. It's the same thing every year with these Bills. People get excited about the Bills early, then the epic collapse. They just got beat up  by the Dolphins. I wouldn't be surprised if they finish out the season last in the AFC East, especially now that Miami is starting to come around.

However, the Jets may be collapsing as well. The three game losing streak early, followed by a two game losing streak that we're riding now, if we lose this one we might as well Just End The Season.

What if the Bills aren't in a state of total implosion, what if this is just a rough patch? It worries me slightly, but I'm confident this week. Just for this week. However, I was confident against the Broncos and look what happened.

The Jets are a good team, they're just not playing together, they're not motivated, SOMETHING IS OFF!

We can maybe afford to lose one game the rest of the year. Don't lose it to the Bills, we might need it against a better team.

I'll be bringing my tape recorder with me to the stadium on Sunday with a couple things in mind. I'm going to interview a couple of long time Jets fans. Season ticket holders that remember the days of the Polo Grounds and the Titans of New York. Finally a perspective of someone who has suffered longer than my brief 23 years on this planet.

But I also want to settle a long time dispute. Which fans are more hardcore, Jets or Giants fans? What a relief it is to play in a stadium not call Giants Stadium. Now that each team has an equal share in the building, I want to know who has the more passionate fans. And I will obtain this answer from the most objective people at MetLife Stadium on Sundays, da da da The Event Staff. These brave people deal with drunk idiots from both side on a weekly basis. Surely they are the only qualified to settle this dispute.

No comments:

Post a Comment