Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How Will I Spend my Playoff Ticket Money

I was reading a blog on Jets Nation by a smart fellow named Phil Sullivan. Like most Jets fans Phil's disgusted over the most recent debacle. But Phil is a hopeful, but nonetheless true Jets fan when searching for one positive to take from the demoralizing loss to the Patriots.

He had been saving for two home playoff games. You know, the ones I was ranting over, the ones Rex Ryan practically promised us. The positive Phil took away from the beat down Sunday Night was that he now could spend that money on something else. He even spent time in the terrible traffic leaving the stadium thinking of things he could now splurge on.

Check  out Phil's Blog

For me, I already bought the playoff tickets. My family buys them every season. If they don't make it, the Jets automatically put that money spent towards next years season tickets. We're gluttons for punishment. Even if by some miracle they bounce back and they are on the road for the playoffs, we'll wind up on the road with em'. Just like last year and the year before that. We set ourselves up for this torture.

No comments:

Post a Comment